Sunday, August 11, 2013

STOP LYING TO US VETERANS

Guess who was in Orlando,Florida on Saturday August 10,2013,President Barack Obama and family!! Big damn deal
 he came to talk to the disabled veterans that where having there conventions here.
   I did not know until he was on the news that night telling all the disabled veterans that this country will not for sake the millions of disabled veterans who have applied for benefits,and are still waiting for  a response to there claims.
  Florida,being one of the highest states in the country with so many veterans waiting for a response top there benefits they either filed for, or and answer to the increase they applied for as well.
  I applied for and increase in 2008 yes!! 2008 and I even wrote this President four times,Vice President Biden once,Senator Bill Nelson two too three times and no I did not write that asshole Marco Rubio he is a true scum bag.
    And yet President Obama,sends me a damn form letter from a machine that signs his name and Biden did not respond at all,and this is a man who's son is in the Air National Guard,and this really pisses me off,for Florida,have to wait for every damn thing.The New Veterans Hospital was suppose to open October,well guess what that is not going to happen,and the are one hundred millions dollars over budget,and yet Obama,sneaks into Orlando,because veterans like myself would give him a piece of my mind why!! Simple I do not like anyone talking about our troops who are still dying in Afghanistan,and all who are disabled and have too wait so damn long to get what country promised up when we were drafted or volunteered to serve our country,and this is the damn thanks we get.
   I have been waiting since 2008,and some of my fellow veterans even longer,and Obama,has the damn nerve to say we will not forget out veterans and as I say "Talk Is Cheap" and Washington politicians are good at doing that especially those dirt bag Republicans.
    So if they will not forget us Veterans than how come it has taken so damn long for myself to get a rate increase since the health has not turn better for the good.
   Answer that one Obama,Oh!Snap,I forgot your on vacation like you really deserve one,you have a lot of questions to answer from us veterans to the NSA,of which I do not appreciate my emails ,or if your doing it my phone conversations being listened too with out my permission,violating my fourth amendment right you do remember them Obama right.
  In a sense I am sorry I voted for you the second time,because I am not happy with what you have been doing and messing with Social Security,really pisses me off because i have to live off that sorry crape that is sent o me monthly barely making it to the next month,and I am not lying this is pathetic what this damn government gives there people in this country to live off of and to bury love ones $255.00 are you kidding me you politicians in Washington,I hate your fucking guts,
   And I have a right I served in the United States Army& Navy,my late father in the U.S.Army,one son in the Navy,the other son in the U.S.Marine Corps,and a family of military personnel so I have a damn right to be angry and to speak out for my fellow veterans in the same position I am in,and this government ought to be a shame of its self how they treat us,I am sure Canada,United Kingdom.Japan,you get the idea do they treat there veterans like this damn country does I think not!!!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment